Environment & Sustainability - Our ethos
At PSI we are committed to understanding, managing, and monitoring the environmental and social impacts of our business. We foster integration of the principles of sustainable development into our business practice and we give the highest priority to health, safety and environmental management.
Promoting sustainability through our markets
In terms of encouraging sustainability, PSI's titles cover many topics of interest to local and central government, such as Waste Management, Recycling, Green Driving and Renewable Energy. We strive to include the most up-to-date, informative and unbiased content, written by industry experts and environmental organisations.
Workplace Travel Planning
Our Workplace Travel Plan aims to minimise car journeys. This is reviewed every year in association with the local authority Epping Forest District Council. The primary objectives are to:
- Reduce our carbon footprint
- Reduce the demand for car parking
- Reduce costs associated with parking provision
- Reduce the number of employees travelling to work alone by car
- Increase travel awareness and promote sustainable travel behaviour
- Reduce travel costs for employer and employee
- Promote the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility within the community
Further information about Workplace Travel Planning is available on the Transport for London website - click here.